My birthday recount 🎂😻

On Monday we did writing about our holidays. That is called a recount. We had to have three people read it before we showed the teacher. My teacher Ms lang  said It was very good and we Isla was reading it she said it was good to it was very nice of them to say that. I like it when people say nice things about  my work 🥰. I think it was one of my favourite peaces of  writing. This is what wrote for my recount please read it!

Best day of the century

Introduction

Hi this is Pippa. My story is about my eleventh birthday. I had so much fun on my special day I hope you enjoy my recount of my special day.

On 19th of April 2024

I woke up at 6:30am. I was itching to open the misterius package but I had to wait till everyone was up. There were four of us already,me, Keira, Hans and Nissie. Eventually Ava got up then Isla, then I opened it and it was a cook book it was harry potter themed. I had I look threw it and I found some yummy recipes and some yucky recipes. The day was off to a good start, Nissie told me there were going to be a lot of surprises. 

The first one was going to a skatepark and going on are bikes and scooters. Then Nissie and Hans went to get some hot chocolate.  After that we went to the craft shop and buyed some activities to do. I got a cristill thing and nissie gave me at home a sewing kit ,Isla got a rubber banned shooting gun made of wood, Ava got a sting art and made a cactus it came with a hammer. While we were doing that, Sandra turned up. We had a little party we did charades and ate muffins and drank ginger beer.

After that we had to have a shower and get change into our going out clothes for dinner. We went  to the lone star I got tosteys with chips and salad Keira got the same as me Isla got a rap with salad Ava  got the same as Isla. The drinks we got are me a raspberry flot, Keira got juice, Ava got mango flot I think, Isla got iced tea and then Nissie and Sandra got wine. For dessert the kids got ice cream in an edible cup and Hans ordered a pavlova for me as well it had a candle on it, the adults got an avocado finally we walk around the circus and went home to bed at 9:00pm The end.

Conclusion

This was about my best birthday at my Nissies house.We had done surprises instead of presents. The surprises were amazing I love my 11th birthday.

I hope you liked it please comment of what you thought of it?

Have you every done a recount about your holidays or your birthday?

One thought on “My birthday recount 🎂😻